Torsional elastic, high-damping steel spring coupling with hydrodynamic damping properties.
The Geislinger Coupling is a torsional elastic, high damping steel spring coupling. For more than 60 years it has proven its efficiency and extraordinary long service life.
Resistant to heat and oil and equipped with high-grade steel springs, this advanced coupling design provides constant product performance during its entire lifetime. Highly integrated designs provide outstanding power and torque density.
- Increase of driveline lifetime
- Constant performance, no aging
- Low total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Tailor-made coupling
- High damping
- Oil resistant and heat resistant
- Damping and stiffness can be optimized individually
- Low axial reaction forces
- The most compact design
- Integration in flywheel and gear possible
- Torque range: virtually unlimited torque
- Twist at nominal torque: 50 – 300 mrad
- Dimensionless damping factor: 0.2 – 0.5
- Ambient temperature: -10°C to 120°C
- Power Generation
- Wind Power & Renewables
- Industrial application