Tuned, torsional vibration steel spring damper.
The Geislinger Damper is a tuned torsional vibration damper. The steel springs optimize the natural frequency of a system in order to significantly reduce most of the critical resonances. The tailor made Geislinger Damper is specifically designed for applications, where high performance, the most compact design and low cost of ownership is requested. It provides constant stiffness and high damping throughout its service life. The Geislinger Damper is often used in combination with a Geislinger Monitoring System which enables an early detection of critical loads. The torsional vibration steel spring damper allows for lowest life cycle cost (LCC).
- Compact and lightweight design
- Low total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Tailored to your system
- Precise calculation and defined properties
- Consistent performance, no aging
- Long periods between overhauls
- PTO/PTI coupling can be integrated
- Geislinger Monitoring System can be added
- Dimensionless damping factor: 0.2 – 0.5
- Ambient temperature: -10°C to 120°C
- Diameter: 0,2 m to 5 m
- Power Generation
- Industrial Applications
- Wind Power & Renewables