Maintenance-free, robust, misalignment steel coupling.
The Geislinger Flexlink is a misalignment coupling specifically designed for ehavy duty applications. It provides low reaction forces even with maximum misalignments in axial-, radial-, and angular directions. This reduces the bearing loads and helps to avoid torsional excitations, which in turn increases the service life of the drivetrain. The Geislinger Flexlink is resistant to heat and oil.
- Increase of driveline lifetime
- Constant performance, no aging
- Low total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Oil resistant and heat-resistant
- Low reaction forces
- The most compact design
- High misalignment capacities
- Radial installation
- Torque range: virtually unlimited torque
- Ambient temperature: -45°C to 150°C
- Power Generation
- Industrial applications